november 14, 2011

Update

Followers might have noticed how my blogging activity dropped since the beginning of the month. I have been very busy collecting source material for my thesis, which got by the way approved already some time ago. This is a work in progress and it will be so for quite a while. Nonetheless I promise to shift not too much attention away from the blogosphere.

Earlier today, I published the first installment in my 'dragon nation' series. This series of posts aims to clear out some myths that surround China's economic rise. The one I gave you already was on China's monetary policy. I got two more in the making, one on state-owned corporations and one on China's environmental politics. You can expect those later on this month so make sure to pass by every now and then. Also, if you have any myths bothering you just let me know. I'd be more than happy to expand the series!

Geen opmerkingen: