oktober 01, 2011

Working on the looks

Blogger has some great standard templates you can edit yourself. There is also a nice assortment of images you can pick for a background. Finding one that fits your specific blog is however a little harder than you'd suspect. Therefore, I made myself a custom background and uploaded it to Blogger. It's a mosaic of politics-related logo's. Do you recognize any? I myself find it a lot better than the rather lifeless solid-color background I used until recently. Feel free to comment on the new design, it's only a try-out!

This post is - sadly - a short one since I have lots of work to do. University wants me to pick a subject for my thesis real soon. Maybe something to blog about next? :p

1 opmerking:

Unknown zei

Omfg :p. That background picture is absolutely gorgeous! Haha, you definitely beat me in originality and style! Keep up the good work! :)