september 06, 2012

Hi there, dear readers!

It has been a long time since I wrote for this blog. For like half a year or so Swings & Roundabouts was kind off on hold. I guess it officially still is, since an update can hardly be called a post. The past few weeks I have been reading some material in preparation for the upcoming academic term. And sure, once again I felt the urge to structure some thoughts on a piece of paper.

So... is he going to cook up some blog posts from those, you want know? There definitely is some fine material piling up on my desk. And with a whole new season of exciting courses and activities, that pile can only grow. However, the more interesting material I get my hands on the less time there remains for writing.

I suppose I will give it another try, and without doubt I will drop out of this commitment during a more stressful time. Again. We'll see what comes of it. The posts I make will be written with as much vigor and enthusiasm as before. I won't be giving myself deadlines and quota anymore, though. First up: a repost of a guest blog I write for a good friend.

Keep those gears grinding because I have two fresh new posts in the making!

Geen opmerkingen: